Bragdon, author of Spiritual Alliances
- What is Spiritism? Why do you think Spiritist healing works?
did you choose John of God to study for your book?
- Have you actually
witnessed John performing surgeries?
- How do you know this isn’t
just some sleight of hand or trickery?
- How is it possible that “spirits” speak
- How would we import this healing technique to the
- Do you have to be a channeler to do Spiritist
- How do we know that there aren’t negatively-motivated
spirits involved in Spiritism?
- Why do you think Spiritism has such acceptance in
Brazil, a country known for its devout and faithful
population? Do their
priests endorse Spiritism?
- What is the single most important thing you have
learned after spending so much time in Brazil studying
this form of
- Your father was a physician who taught at Harvard
Medical School. What would he think of this kind of
healing if he
were still alive?
- How can people take advantage of John of
healing if they are unable to afford the trip to Brazil
or are too
sick to travel?
- What do the physicians you have interviewed
for this book say about the incredible techniques they’ve
witnessed at the Casa de Dom Inacio?
- How important is it to have faith in God to do
this work? Do you have to have specific religious beliefs
in order to receive healing?
- What would be the next step towards getting these
kinds of Centers open in the United States?